We are looking for 12 startups to collaborate with in 2022, regardless of country of origin. The call is open until March 31, so don’t wait to apply!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our focus for 2022 is on: Health and Wellbeing, Cybersecurity for SMEs, and Climate Risks
Health and well-being
- Empowering individuals in their quest for wellness and a healthy lifestyle
- Improving patient experience in the physical and digital worlds
- Enabling healthcare at home. Supporting chronic patients and individuals recovering from an accident or surgery
Cybersecurity for SMEs
- Helping small and medium business protect, act and recover from cyber attacks and other digital-related business interruptions
- Improving the underwriting of cyber insurance
- Protect our enterprise customers from climate events and natural catastrophes
- Helping business owners better manage their exposition to climate risks
- Improving the underwriting of climate risks both from an insurance and reinsurance perspectives
We are looking for startups in Early and Growth phases
We put all of MAPFRE’s resources at your disposal, in every country we operate in.
The application process
Feb 24 - Mar 31
Receipt of candidacies through the application form
Mar 31 - Apr 15
Pre-selection of startups by the insur_space team and MAPFRE’s business areas
Apr 15 - May 30
Meetings between startups and potential MAPFRE business areas
START OF PROJECTS
Bilateral workshops for the design of the first pilot. Signing collaboration agreements. Pilot start-up
Are you ready?
The call is open until March 31! In the meantime, you can always reach out to us to ask any questions over a 30-minute video call. Our team is standing by to help!