Privacy and personal data procesing policy:
MAPFRE SA, with registered offices at ctra. Pozuelo, 52, 28220 Majadahonda (Madrid), is the owner of this Website, and is responsible for the personal data provided by users through this Website.
The user is hereby informed and consents to the processing of any data provided while browsing the website, as well as any data generated while using said website, including, if applicable, any communications or international transfers of the data that may occur, for the purposes referred to in the “Why does MAPFRE process your personal data?” section.
If the data provided refers to third-party individuals other than the user, the user warrants to have gathered said data with the third party’s prior consent to share their data and to have informed them, before providing said data, about the purposes of the processing, sharing and other terms provided for in the section “Information on Data Protection”.
The user hereby states to be above the age of 14. If the data provided during navigation come from children under the age of 18, including health data, as the holder of parental authority or guardianship over the minor, you expressly authorize the processing of such data under the terms established in the additional information.
The user guarantees the accuracy and truthfulness of the data provided, committing to communicate to MAPFRE SA any changes in the data provided.
INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
The party responsible for processing the information and/or personal data that you provide us, including, where appropriate, health data, is:
- Identity: MAPFRE S.A., CIF A-08055741
- Address: Carretera de Pozuelo de Alarcón, no52. Majadahonda 28222 Madrid (Spain).
• Data Protection Officer Contact Details: DataProtectionOfficer.MAPFRE@mapfre.com
What data do we store?
MAPFRE SA obtains information about its users. The following data is stored:
- The domain name of the provider (ISP) that provides them with access to the Internet. For example, a user of provider XXX will be identified by the domain xxx.es.
- The date and time of access to our website.
- The Internet address from which the link directed the user to our website.
Why does MAPFRE process your personal data?
MAPFRE SA will process all data provided voluntarily while browsing the website, including that relating to health, as well as any data obtained or generated as a result of browsing the websites via the Internet or other methods, for the following purposes:
- To offer the user a more personalized browsing experience.
- To produce statistics on the countries and servers that visit the website most often.
- To understand the times when the website receives the highest influx of visits as well as to make fine adjustments to prevent access problems.
- To identify the effectiveness of the different buttons and links that direct users to our server in order to reinforce the ones that offer the best results.
- To maintain a record of the user’s website activity.
- OPINNO is the company that processes personal data collected through this website in accordance with the applicable data protection laws.
Personal data, which you provide through web forms, email or other electronic means that may be included in the indicated domain, will be processed for the following purposes:
- Sending updates on insur_space (subject to subscription by the user to the newsletter).
- Managing questions, queries, requests and comments made through the contact form.
- For the conduct of studies, statistical calculations and quality control.
All of the collected data, as well as the aforementioned processing and purposes, are necessary for or related to the proper service and management of the website and, where appropriate, the maintenance, development and control of the relationship with MAPFRE.
How long does MAPFRE keep your personal data?
The personal data provided will be kept for the time determined on the basis of the following criteria: (i) legal obligation of retention; and (ii) request for erasure of the data by the data subject in applicable cases.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data for the purposes indicated in the section “Why does MAPFRE process your personal data?” is the consent of the data subject.
Who will your data be shared with?
MAPFRE SA may disclose your data for the purposes stated in the section entitled “Why does MAPFRE process your personal data?” to other insurance or reinsurance companies, insurance brokerage firms, as well as companies in the fields of finance, real estate, and service providers related to its activity and that belong to the MAPFRE Group (www.mapfre.com), its subsidiaries and investee companies, Fundación MAPFRE, public administrations and to other natural or legal persons that are also engaged in any of the aforementioned activities and with which any MAPFRE Group entities may have entered into a collaboration or partnership agreement, such as suppliers with access to its data regardless of whether any such transaction is formalized or not and, if applicable, after the termination of the contractual relationship and without the need to inform you each time your data is disclosed to the aforementioned recipient for the first time.
Furthermore, any entity belonging to the MAPFRE Group (www.mapfre.com), its subsidiaries and affiliates, may share the personal data with any of the aforementioned entities for the purpose of maintaining comprehensive and centralized management of the data subjects’ relationship with the various entities of the MAPFRE Group and so that you as data subject access your data from any such company, in strict compliance at all times with the applicable legislation on personal data protection and without the need to inform you whenever your data is shared for the first time.
International data transfers may be made to third countries. Such transfers shall be made to countries where there is no suitability decision by the European Commission only when they are essential for the fulfillment of the stated purposes.
What are your rights when you provide your data to MAPFRE?
Under the terms and scope set forth in current regulations, any person enjoys the following rights:
- Access: Find out what personal data MAPFRE SA holds about them.
- Rectification: Request the correction of any inaccurate data.
- Erasure: Request the deletion of the data when, among other reasons, it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Limitation of processing: Request that we suspend the processing of their data, if, for example, the data is inaccurate or processing thereof is illegal, except for their conservation and use for the exercise or defense of complaints or with a view to protecting the rights of another person or for reasons of important public interest.
- Opposition: Oppose the processing of their data, except when necessary for, among other reasons, the development of the contractual relationship, if appropriate, or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Portability: Receive the personal data concerning them in a structured, commonly used, and legible format, or request the transmission of said data directly to another controller, where technically feasible
We remind you that you may also, at any time, revoke your consent to the processing of your data, where appropriate.
The above rights may be exercised directly by the owner of the data or by a legal or voluntary representative, by writing to the Oficina Corporativa de Privacidad y Protección de Datos (Corporate Office for Privacy and Data Protection (COPD)), Carretera de Pozuelo, 52, 28222 Majadahonda, Madrid, Spain.
Furthermore, the interested party may submit a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, when they consider that we have not processed their data in accordance with the legislation via the website authorized for such purposes by the corresponding Control Authority.
By continuing to browse this website and, if applicable, by clicking on the “SUBMIT/CONTINUE/CALCULATE” button on the data collection forms, the user acknowledges that they have read and accepted the previously established terms and conditions.
MAPFRE SA accepts no responsibility for information on this website originating from sources outside of the MAPFRE Group, nor for any content that it has not created.
The links that appear on this page are solely intended to inform the user about the existence of other relevant sources of information available on the Internet, where the data provided here may be expanded. Under no circumstances will MAPFRE SA be responsible for the outcome obtained through said links
The owner of the domain is MAPFRE S.A., with CIF A-08055741, head office registered at Carretera de Pozuelo de Alarcón, No. 52 Majadahonda, 28222, Madrid, Spain, registered in the Madrid Registro Mercantil (commercial registry), Volume 307, Section 3, Sheet 1, Page M- 6152, Entry 251, is composed of the websites associated with the mapfre.net domains.
WEBSITE CONDITIONS OF USE
The user undertakes to make good use of the website. This good use is understood to be in accordance with current legislation, good faith and public order.
The user also agrees not to use the website for fraudulent purposes, and not to perform any action intended to damage, disable or overload the website, or which may prevent its normal use and operation in any way.
All rights reserved. The design of the portal and its source codes, as well as the logos, trademarks and other distinctive symbols that appear therein, belong to MAPFRE and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
The reproduction, distribution, transformation, manipulation, public communication or any other total or partial, free or paid for use of the texts, images or any other content contained on the website is strictly forbidden without written authorization from the copyright holders. MAPFRE SA reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to make any changes, variations, deletions or cancellations of the contents and its manner of presentation that it deems necessary, whether temporarily or permanently. The user must ensure to use the updated version at all times. This does not grant users the right to receive indemnification for any damages and losses.